April 07, 2006

Joeye's Date

Just thought I'd get a quick post up before I'm off to Henry's for the weekend. We are leaving right after my exam Saturday morning (everyone cross their fingers for me)then I will finally be done for a little while and get a nice break!

Here are a few pics of Joeye and her friend Dylan. I'm not sure if everybody knows Tracey, Amy's roommmate from Saint John when she was in school, but this is her son Dylan. I think he's about 12 weeks younger than Joeye, then again he was a little early. Well Tracey if you're reading perhaps you could comment on the exact numbers. Anyway usually Joeye pokes at him a little but for some reason she was more interested in his toys this time. I have to say, he is probably one of the cutest babies I have seen in my entire life. He has the cutest little dimples ever! See for yourself. I'm almost going to post an old pic of him that I have because it is just so darn cute. It was actually Tracey's shower that Amy and I had our Martha Stewart moment and made the diaper cake ... very very very proud us!


Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

The oldies, a few months back .. He is so cute he makes me want a blue one!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

I'll update after my weekend of girl chasing ...

Comments:
Hey there,

Such cute pictures. Joeye is so adorable. And those pigtails get me every time.

Um...Dylan is just over 7 months. He was born on the 28th of August...and yup over 2 weeks early. So I guess that makes him about 12 weeks younger than Joeye.

Hope you have fun this weekend. And bring Joeye over again soon!! Dylan loves having friends over to play.
 
Cute Pictures.. :)..

and good luck on your exam!!.. I'm sure you'll do great though!...

bye!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?