April 30, 2006

Just as it should be

For two very short weeks in my universe all the planets were alligned and everything was just as it should be ... sorry for my "picture only" update, just give me a couple of days and I'll be back in to the groove of things in no time.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Comments:
I'm still totally impressed with your Easter Egg Hunt!
Glad you and the girls had lots of fun with JJ!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?