April 05, 2006

We caught another one....

Geez I never even noticed Amanda had joined us I just saw the link on Auntie Berta's blog .. wow I must have been sleeping. So here she is ... Amanda's Blog. Now I think we are still waiting for Bee, Uncle Dave, Auntie Paula and the boys .. hmm Candice maybe??? You know this really is saving me a lot of money in stamps ... ok let's be serious I never wrote anyway, but I did think about it, and it's the thought that counts! Actually I sent Leslie tarts in the mail the other day, so very proud of myself! I know in comparison to some it's not all that impressive .. but for me, this was a huge step.

Comments:
Hi How is it going? Are you holding up okay? I thought I would let you know that Uncle Dave probably will not get a blog site. He is a bit of a rebel you know and he likes to do just the opposite of what people want him to. Just for fun. But you never know he's a free thinker! Auntie Paula
 
Dont hold your breath waiting for Candice. Maybe before she leaves for Japan and then she can post some really cool pictures.
 
What about Paul and Cheryl? Come on guys, where are you already??
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?