April 11, 2006

The weekend is gone!

Thanks to Henry and April my weekend passed quickly, in a good way. I'm just trying to move time along as quickly as possible. It was a nice visit with everyone. We certainly don't get together not nearly enough. I just love watching the kids play and having such a great time together. Henry of course helped in the fun by setting up and Easter egg hunt for them .. oh by the way Henry, thanks for the chocolate and gum for the ride home, it really helped while we were all locked in the van together .. did I mention the Moirs chocolate factory had a big sale on up here and I bought your kids a 5 pound box of caramel and chocolate for their ride back home next week when you come to visit me? I bet you forgot you'd be making that same trip very soon yourself and if anything, only two of mine got to eat chocolate .. haha .. payback!

I think my exam went fine. It's always hard to say until that final mark is posted. I would hate to jinx myself, so we'll just leave it at that!

Here are a few pics of the weekend. I would write more but my cleaning days are numbered and I have a lot of getting ready to do. I have almost four months worth of leg hair growth to get rid of by this weekend!

Baby Joeye getting ready for our trip

Image hosting by Photobucket

and torturing her sister

Image hosting by Photobucket

and trying to pull down April's curtains

Image hosting by Photobucket

and trying to rip down April's Easter Bunny


Image hosting by Photobucket

I don't know what she's trying to do here, but I'm sure I'll be trying to stop her from doing it
Image hosting by Photobucket

and some pics of the girls outside in Henry's new yard

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Comments:
The pictures are absolutely gorgeous. Jojo is growing up so fast. Derek mentioned that he had noticed a big difference and it had only been 2 weeks since he had seen her.
 
Thanks for the girl pics, I can't believe how cute they all are! Well when you consider the gene pool it's a given I suppose! LOL! Can't wait to see everyone!
 
Poor Henry! All that pink everywhere!!!! I'm sure he loved every second of it.
 
mommy you are so funny
 
I guess I can pretty much bet that I am going to have girls, eh? The girls definatley outnumber the boys in the family now!

Love the pics!
 
Im glad the girls got a special Easter surprise. I cant believe how cute they all are, espically joyee. That is the age I love best, when they can get into everything, right Henry and Monica.
And of yeah, did I mention that I love other peoples kids.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?