April 12, 2006

While I have been killing myself chasing three kids ...

My darling husband has found the time to have a little fun with his friends. Just kidding babe. Actually normally JJ would try and fit hockey in at the very least two nights a week and I think since he's been gone he's gotte to play three times ... he is so going to kick my butt for posting this but oh well, hopefully he'll forget by the time he gets home! This was a game at his last port in Norway!

JJ, atleast it sure looks like JJ behind the helmet!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket


I'm pretty sure JJ is number 14, if not, well actually let's just pretend it is otherwise these pictures are pointless.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

I wonder how long before he sees this and figures out I've posted all the pics he sent me ... haha!

Comments:
ha ha that is funny mom
 
You and I are so much alike it's scary! You go girlfriend!
 
Ha Ha Babe
 
Wow that was fast JJ, I didn't think you'd find it atleast until morning!
 
I think the pictures are great. JJ should send some more often.
 
thats funny mom you should post more pictures off jj up. he reall looks different in those pictures
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?