June 13, 2006

Sadly trying to catch up ...

I've been busy though. Three kids .. no wait .. three girls, doesn't that say it all? Not to mention one of them has just figured out she can walk ... honestly you have no idea how much toilet paper I'm going through these days .. why do kids have this fascination with ripping all the toilet paper off the roll?

So what else is knew .. nothing really. The kids are good, JJ is good .. I am good. I'm 30 but I'm good. Turning 30 really wasn't a big thing. I'm at a good place in my life. I'm actually more looking forward to being 60 .. JJ and I have agreed that by the time we were 60 we would let ourselves go .. you know eat carbs and not exercise .. ahh what a wonderful life that will be!

I will have to show off my Martha Stewart talents once more .. okay maybe that's pushing it just a little .. Cait needed a costume for an army ant for a school play and this is what I did .. all on my own I might add ..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No really who's impressed .. well anyone who knew me would be!

Let's see anything else on the home front .. miss Jojo is walking up a storm. I so should have glued her feet to the ground when I had the chance. Anyone intersted in seeing her new tricks can check out the video page. I haved uploaded several videos for all to see.

Now I'm off to plan my visit to St John's, Newfoundland .. I will be meeting JJ as an early anniversary present to ourselves .. and also a couple of night "sans" children before he gets home ... and you know what that means .. finally a couple of hours of uninterrupted sleep!

Comments:
April is going to growl you this weekend. Remember the promise of not getting pregnant before the wedding :~).

We will be coming up for sure with Nanny this weekend. Hey is it anotyher SMurf Dance weekend. It almost has to be because we seem to hit everyone of them.
 
You are so talented cuz!
Cait looks so cute. Thankfully JJ's going to be home soon and you seemed to have survived without any major incidents. I've joked with Aaron that I could be a single parent but really I know better! Pat yourself on the back!
 
love the costume, very good. That is the cuties army ant I have ever seen.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?