June 01, 2006

She tried to steal my birthday!

I remember last year being in labour the whole day of my birthday and just scared to death I wouldn't be able to hold her in long enough for her to have her own birthday. Obviously I didn't realize her birthday being the day after wasn't going to make a big difference and in the end she would still steal my cake. I guess it's a good thing she's so darn cute!

Happy Birthday Joeye

(shh though we're not actually telling her or celebrating it until JJ gets home .. he didn't want to miss her first birthay and I couldn't take that away from him .. and it's not like she'll know. Although I did buy her a bubble machine, but there will be no wrapping paper or balloons .. maybe a cupcake though!)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Comments:
Happy Birthday Joeye! You make sure to specify to Mama that you want a chocolate cupcake, they're so much more fun!
 
Happy Birthday Joeye!
I can't wait for the real celebration.
God, I forgot how little she used to be.
 
Happy Birthday Joeye! You are such a cutie, I can't wait to see you this summer!
 
Your child is so cute! Well, I am not a strange people, I come here because my English teacher want me to write comment at other people's blog and then I saw your child! So cute
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?