July 24, 2006

Another fun weekend and the Wine Diet

When I got to Henry's I got on the talking scale and it told me basically that I had gained 7 lbs since JJ came home .... when I left Henry's I got on the talking scale and I was down 9 lbs altogether from the day before. I'm thinking one or two more visits to Henry's and I should be back in my bikini before the wedding! I can't really blame the wine, but mostly have to blame April for pouring it down my throat! Okay okay I can't really blame April either, but I just can't think of anyone else to blame and really I thought I was smart enough to not do that to myself. Then again there were three others just like pounding them back just as quickly ... I will say we were doing it to relieve stress .. yeah yeah that's what it is! And now onto the pictures (thankfully I am behind the camera most of time).

Nanny and Joeye enjoying a relaxing rock in the chair .. pre wine party

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


The boys starting to find their groove

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


April and I helping mom and Nanny do wedding stuff .. haha .. good thing we brought mom


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Ok Henry how much wine did you have

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


The gang having a blast


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Comments:
Hmm let me see I had a little bit of White wine. Then a litte bit of Red Wine. Followed by a whole bunch more to make it much more than I should have but not as much as others. :~)

All in all a good time was had.
 
Party on guys! Looks like you guys had a great time, did you actually manage to bottle a few for the rest of us?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?