July 03, 2006

A Great Family Weekend

Have to say I had a great time with the gang at Uncle Paul's this weekend. It's also always nice for the girls to be able to get together and have fun (read trouble)too ..

The shower went off without a hitch. Now that the shower is done I guess I'll be focusing on my visit to St John's and then JJ finally coming home. It'll be nice to see an end to this nightmare. After JJ gets home then we get to focus on the upcoming wedding and all of the visitors coming. So very very excited.

Advance notice the bachelorette party for April will be held the Thursday before the wedding. We are waiting for the out-westers so they don't miss out on all the fun .. so make sure everyone comes with a clean thong to wear outside their jeans!!


April waiting for all the fun to begin


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

April opening Nanny's picture of the plates she bought her

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The sisters chatting up a storm

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

April reading my poem .. which I can provide copies of on request ....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Thank you to Myra for getting the lovely cake

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Fun was had by all

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Comments:
Looks like a great party!
Thanks for specifying a 'clean' thong! LOL!
Can't wait!
Yahoo!
 
A thong - it's the "floss" back underwear and for bachelorette parties around here everybody wears them on the outside out of their pants ... although I really was only kidding .. kinda!
 
Maybe us cowgirls need to get some western wear ones with a little bit of fringe -do you think they come in maternity ?
 
I hope you mean for Heather, Lesley...or did I miss something..lol??

Looks like you guys had a blast. I really hope I can get up there by Thursday night so I can join in the festivities, if that is OK.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?