July 18, 2006

Happy Birthday Joeye

Finally JJ is home and we were able to celebrate Joeye's 1st birthday with a little party.

Woohoo .. getting ready for my party

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Look at my pretty dress ... don't worry you will get to see it again at the wedding

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I can even do a little dance in it

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Mommy and Daddy got me a cool cake

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and just when everyone thought I would make a mess of it, I decided to show off my new trick called "using a spoon"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

of course then I got a little dirty

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I even shared with Daddy a little

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

After all was said and done Daddy and I put together all my new toys

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Comments:
She is just so darned cute. So, when are you having the next one. I am still waiting for a grandson.
 
Joeye is such a doll! She's got the looks and personality!
 
Yeah no more babies just yet mom ... honestly I'm not sure I have the energy for two at this stage right now. Joeye has only been walking for a couple of months and now is starting to master the running ...
 
Happy birthday little girl!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?