July 08, 2006

A picture is worth a thousand words ....

Had a great trip in St John's. It was really nice for JJ and I to have some time alone before he comes home and I have to share him with everybody. We did a lot of eating and drinking and dancing. Friday night we even hit George Street again .. second night in a row .. but this time we stayed and had our fair share. We spent the whole night slurping jello shooters and dancing our asses off like the good old days ... Now usually if I'm going to post some bad, funny looking pictures I try and make sure that it's not me but when I downloaded this one I thought it was priceless ... this was about 3 a.m. when we finally crawled in, which I guess would make it Saturday morning and no longer Friday night. I believe we started our night with drinks at Mexi's with our supper at about 6 p.m. and this was the finished product. Let's just say I was thankful that I was not the one going back to sea that morning .. luckily I took the short route home on the plane. Poor JJ .. why do we always seem to get into the shooters the night before you head back to sea?

Supper earlier in the day ... but here is our first drinks .. looking pretty together still eh?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Now we've had our drinks with supper and nearly finished off a big bottle of wine while we got ready .. still rather together but starting to look a little glossy in the eyes .. ohh and clearly enough drinks to think we are good enough at the self-portraits.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

After crawling back to our hotel room, which by the way was at the top of a very steep hill ... by now there has been some Jello, vodka and lime, several other blends made in little cups ... oh and the worst picture would be one of my feet to show you all the blisters I got from dancing in very high heels all night long ... actually I'm not sure even a picture of my feet would be this bad.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Comments:
Girlfriend, I am still laughing my ass off!
 
Geez ok Monica how did you find a guy in Drag to look something like you for that last picture. If you draw a little moustache ...ohhhh you were in bad shape.
 
I don't know Who posted that last comment, but That Was funny...
That's why I shouldn't be reading these while on a call at work...
The customers always think I'm laughing at them! hahaha!!
 
I don't know Who posted that last comment, but That Was funny...
That's why I shouldn't be reading these while on a call at work...
The customers always think I'm laughing at them! hahaha!!
 
Of course it's Henry with the drag comment .. but he better quiet down before I find a picture of him in April's bathing suit ...
 
OMG, you guys are too funny!!

And I thought I looked bad in pictures....
 
The preggo almost peed her pants...it was that funny!!

H
 
Atleast you have an excuse for peeing your pants ....
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?