September 07, 2006

The end of catching up

Feels like I've been playing catch up with all my post since the summer started. Here are a few pics from our last camping trip in the valley with Henry and April and the girls. I think I speak for all of us when I say it was a great time.

Finally school is back in and we are all registered and back to our usual programs. I've decided on an ethics class, which already has my head spinning and Kelsey and I signed up for a weekly yoga class to try and keep me calm. JJ has started taking a french course and he also got Cait going for hockey this year. Joeye will be back in the pool again this year but instead of paying someone to sing The Wheels on the Bus, we've opted to sing it ourselves! The girls however are in private lessons instead of the usual class setting and let's not forget voilin .. and the list of extra curriculars just goes on and on.

So as usual we are off to hectic start. Hope everyone is well, I missed you all the second I saw you driving away!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Comments:
We miss all you guys too! It was strange from having girls around 24/7 to nothing!
Aaron thinks JJ needs to try out the army for awhile and maybe come out West.
The hat looks good on you JJ!
 
You gotta love the purple cabin!!!!
 
are those girls not the cuties or what. Thank you for the pics, i am going to print them off so i have some nice candid shots of the girls. and oh yeah great job jj there no reason the girls cant kick A** at anything they want to do espcially sports. Love the Hockey outfit.
 
Love all the pics, especially the one of all the girls. Makes me wish I got started on the baby train sooner.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?