November 02, 2006

A quick costume update

I have so much to say as always and no time to say it, but I wanted to show everyone the pics of the girls on Halloween. Thanks Auntie Brenda for the Geisha costumes .. they got a lot of use this season.

JJ, Amy and I getting ready for a night out. I know we really need to grow out of this .. but I doubt we ever will!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The Heffalump

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and running away

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My Geisha and Goth Princess (honestly where does Caity come up with these ideas???)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Trying to steal the loot before the tricker treaters even had a chance to arrive

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here mom really I was getting it for you

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our pumpkin carving

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and celebrating our loot at the end of the night

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

oh wait .. something totally unrelated .. spaghetti face

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Comments:
I've been waiting to see pics of the cute heffalump.
She is so cute.
 
Oh My God... The Heffalump costume HAS to be the CUTEST thing I've ever seen!! haha!.. She's So Adoreable!!!...

And The Picture Of Kelsey And Cait, Cait being The "goth Princess"... she Has The PERFECT pose and Expression on her face for it!!...


Hope You all had a happy halloween!!..
 
Glad I could help in the costume department. I have a nun's costume to recycle if anyone is interrested. I think Jeremy might be.
 
The costumes are great I would never would had know JJ, he looks so different with long hair ha ha, the girls look like they had fun. You and Amy will never grow up that is good. love to all. Auntie cheryl
 
Hey, next year we should all go to your house for Hallowe'en - you give out the GOOD TREATS! One year, a family gave out 1 small box of 2 tiny Chiclets...the girls were so p*ss'd off!
 
The costumes look great!! Looks like you guys had lots of fun. Happy Halloween!
 
I want to be a Geisha next year! You guys are so much fun,and your costumes are awesome! Who says we have to grow out of Halloween?!? This year I was a princess in my faux-wedding dress. Aaron didn't get a chance to dress up at all :( Maybe next year we'll host a Halloween party!
 
I want to be a Geisha next year! You guys are so much fun,and your costumes are awesome! Who says we have to grow out of Halloween?!? This year I was a princess in my faux-wedding dress. Aaron didn't get a chance to dress up at all :( Maybe next year we'll host a Halloween party!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?