November 09, 2006

You love me ... you really love me

Geez I guess announcing a fourth must be breaking some kind of family record or something isn't it?

I know, it's huge news .. trust me we are still trying to let it sink in ourselves. Even though we've been trying for a fourth .. when it actually happens and that stick shows positive, your heart still skips a beat!

To respond to a few comments ..

Yes Henry that was $100 in diapers I believe and all sorts of shapes and sizes will do just fine. Let's cross our fingers Joeye will be easy to train and we'll only have the one in diapers .. high expectations I know, but it all starts with hope!


Uncle Paul we actually don't need a bus yet, we still have two seats left .. although JJ does keep making jokes about buying one and painting it .. wouldn't that help it to look sporty eh? You can't take the boy out of the man!

Amy sorry to diappoint but I'm trying to stay away from the McDonalds. The morning sickness has been killing me and I've been trying to eat through the nausea .. not a good idea I must say. I think I gained 8 lbs last week from eating a box of pizza pops every day for breakfast. But honestly if they didn't want me to eat all four at a sitting they maybe they should have sold them individually!

Bee I wouldn't hold your breath on Melanie having one anytime soon by the sounds of it .. I think she is going to be way too busy anyway making food for those fancy parties of hers .. so when is the next one I am feeling a little hungry .. do you have any pizza pops on the menu?

Hey where are Heather's preggo pics? Am I the only exhibitionist (sp?) of the family?

Auntie Berta .. the boobs are JJ's favorite part .. they don't yell back, haha!

Auntie Brenda .. if all goes as scheduled the little bundle will indead arrive on your birthday ... July 1st, as Leslie said, very Canadian of me, eh!

And the famous water .. sadly no, I forgot to drink it! I know how pathetic. What is meant to be will be. I'm hoping for another girl, I just hate stepping on lego!

Thanks everyone for all the well wishes!!

Comments:
A whole new post just to answer all the comments! Sadly I have never had pizza pops for my guests... but now that you mention it, it's probably a lot easier to stick some pizza pops in a microwave then to spend hours making meatballs and dips and drinks! I'll have to start doing that... I wonder what the other guests will think! :P
 
Boy or girl, enjoy this special time!
 
I totally agree with you about Pizza Pops....yummy!!! for the longest time, Jeff thought my growing belly was from the pops not the baby!!! silly boy...

but I think stepping on legos cant be any worse than stepping on Barbies shoes and little brushes...

H

ps...sorry about the lack of pics...I never have liked having my pic taken...right mom...
 
Mel, in the freezer section of most grocery stores there is something called a party pak and it has all the ordorves you could need for any party and all you need to do is pop them in the mirco wave and hide the boxes. no one will know the differece. Next post I'll tell the secret to my fantastic home made chili that everyone always wants me to make and it will only 5 min. maybe about 15 to make sure the meat is cooked. in my case. not yours.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?