January 02, 2007

That's all folks ....

Seems like 2006 has gone by in a flash. Is it me or what, but it seems like the older I get the faster the years pass me by in a blink of an eye? I remember being like 8 or 9 thinking about how long a year would last and now I can't seem to believe how quickly it goes by!

A quick review of the holiday season in pictures .. sadly there are no pictures of New Years Eve at Amy's because I was too lazy to get off my fat @ss and get my camera, sad I know but I am still in that super exhausted stage .. atleast most of the morning sickness seems to be over, now if only I could get rid of this nasty cough!

Joeye enjoying her first candy cane

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Decorating our tree

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Christmas dinner at mom's

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thank you Nanny Cauley for my new hat

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and daddy for the quad

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and Nanna for our matching pj's

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

it was a little slow going and groggy in the morning for all of us

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Mitch getting a little love

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


and from Amy too

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Last but not least .. JJ's very famous turkey that he is so very proud of. I'm not sure whether or not I posted it last year but JJ was in charge of Christmas dinner and well ruined Christmas by trying to feed us frozen turkey! Well he has now redeemed himself .. our meal was excellent, I would even say "mom quality"!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season! My new year's resolution will be to post atleast once a month ... I'm am so envious of the rest of the family and their regular posting .. I try I really do, I just suck that's all!

Comments:
HAPPY NEW YEAR CUZ!
I seen pics of everyone but you ?!? I'm sure you look hot no matter what you think, pregnant women are always too hard on themselves. Your girls are beautiful! They're growing up before my eyes, I wish we lived sooooo much closer.
Did you really like the doo? I'm thinking about getting waves put in or something,when it gets to a certain length it kind of just hangs limp, no what I mean?
Must chat soon!
 
Joeye is REALLY enjoying that sugar...I mean candy...cane. Same difference, right? Her hair is getting so long now.What a cutie.

Yea, I was going to say something about how you managed to take all those pics but you are not in one of them, but Lesley beat me to the punch. Good show!
 
Seems as though I'm always behind the camera ...

Les ... really did like the hair. I totally get the long and limp which is why I try and keep up with my cuts, otherwise my hair is just flat!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?