February 07, 2007

It's time to let everyone in on our little secret

Not about the house but about our 3D ultrasound. The babes doesn't have much fatty tissue yet since we're still only early on.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

but what was apparent were parts the babe wanted to show the world

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

For those who can't make out the last two pics as Cait would say "those are pictures of his winky"

Haha that's right ... BOY it is, can you believe it .. I guess just having the Calgary water in the house was enough since I didn't drink it, geez that seems to be pretty potent stuff!

Comments:
WOOT! WOOT!
I'm so ecstatic! I suppose Alexe is now out of the question for baby names. Baby Tito it is!
Yeah more boys in the clan!
 
We are so happy for you...but then any new baby in the family is special!

Blogger not co-operating tonight!

Love
Auntie Berta & Uncle Joe
 
Yeah!! the first Eastern boy...I guess I have to make it even and have the first Western girl...in a couple years...

any thoughts on names? and are we nicknaming the baby "wee willie winky" for Cait?? congrats!!!

H & J & baby J
 
Ok I'm looking at the pictures again and that little winkie thing has to be one of the funniest things I've ever seen .. what the heck am I suppose to do with that?!?

We were calling the baby Sweet Pea but JJ thinks it's too feminine all of a sudden .. so now we call him The Boy, until we can come up with something else. See I had all kinds of girls names picked out, Riley, Shiloh, Alexa (just for laughs) but no boy ones ...
 
That's very exciting news! I think most people were expecting another little girl, I know we were!

Jimmy's thrilled too! He says you can never have enough brother-in-laws! :P
 
Congrads!! We are so happy for you both!
 
What a wonderful birthday gift.
I would be just as happy with another little princess but it will be nice to be able to go out and buy some blue stuff.
I love being a nanny!!!!
Anne
 
congrats Monica And JJ!.. :)
 
Hey Monica, that's exciting news. What do the girls think of that? JJ must be thrilled. Looking forward to seeing you and your family. It's been a long time. Auntie Paula
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?