March 20, 2007

Happy Birthdays Everywhere

Just wanted to throw out a Happy Birthday to Kelsey and Leslie today ..

We are just so busy all the time with flooring and cabinet appointments and Wrestling and Hockey tournaments that we just don't seem to have time for anything else lately. Kelsey has joined the local Wrestling club since the season is over at school until next year and where she's changing schools we're not even sure it will be available to her. The club is at a more serious level also so Kelsey is now practicing four times a week .. thank goodness hockey season is over until camp starts in July. I'm not even sure how we will fit in Kelsey's practices 4 times a week and Caits 5 times a week starting in September .. if you add those up they make more than 7 days per week which means JJ and I will have to split, not to mention we'll each have a baby with us now .. AHH my life is scary!

How is going good. As of last weekend we had rocks where the driveway should be and the spot has been cleared for our house and the digging truck bulldozer machine thing is on the lot. We had flooring and cabinets almost completely narrowed down .. now we are on to bath stuff, paint colours and light fixtures. You know sometimes I think to myself that resale may have been easier .. especially with my hormones raging and JJ trying to quit smoking. If I have one more breakdown in Home Depot I'm sure they'll take me away to the looney bin.

Ok off I go to start researching colours for the kids upstairs full bath. Any suggestions for a kid friendly neutral type colour .. I just don't even know what to pick anymore!

PS - Sorry I'm not taking the time to proof-read this .. hopefully you'll get the jist of what I'm saying.

Comments:
I'd be loving the whole colour-picking frenzy!
I'd go with something super super neutral for the bathroom, cream or taupe. What gives the bathroom the most colour is the accessories. We've got a neutral light taupe and changed the boys' bathroom stuff from school bus yellow to Spiderman with bright blues/reds and it still looks awesome! It's easier to change the towels then repaint the walls when you get tired of it too!
 
HAPPY BIRTHAY KELSEY..... A TEENAGER NOW....TIME GOOES TO FAST. KEEP UP THE GOOD JOB MONICA, AND RELAX A LITTLE, I KNOW IT IS A BIG JOB PLANNING YOUR HOUSE AND RUNNING THE GIRLS, BUT IT WILL GET BETTER. HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON. LOVE TO ALL.. AUNTIE CHERYL AND UNCLE PAUL. PS. TAKE TIME FOR YOURSELF...
 
Happy 13th Birthday Kelsey! I hope Mommy lets you pick out some cool colours for your new bedroom!

Monica, pick someone you like, especially if it's going thorough out the house. We have an open concept so our main 2 floors are all the same colour and we switched to a second colour for the lower 2 floors. Remember, paint is one of the cheapest ways to redecorate, so make sure you get floors & cabinets you LOVE!
 
Happy Birthday Kelsey! :D


"not to mention we'll each have a baby with us now"
You can always drop them off here! :P
 
HAppy B-day to Kels and a Belate Happy B-day to Cait.

Melaine I will see you this weekend since you are offering so freely. Trust me it is worth the 5 hour drive. Darn this weekend is our Big Hawiian Luau. Maybe the next weekend. But when it happens dont say you werent warned. ;~)

Uncle Henry
 
haha, I'm always here Uncle Henry! Just drop them off! :)
 
Happy Belated 13th Birthday Kelsey..I rememeber you(Monica) with morning sickness...and our road trip to Cape Breton to get Amy... God where did the time go.? Noble will be the big 13 this summer...
Oh bathroom color for the kids Chelsea Blue is a nice neutral for both sexes or lime green these are awesome colors to have reds and yellow towels with them...,but i am sure whatever you pick will be awesome.. take care
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?