April 13, 2007

I'm still here ...

We had our 2nd 3D ultrasound yesterday. All of the "the boys" parts are still there .. nothing has fallen off, JJ was able to let out a sigh of relief. No it's not a dream there really will be another male in the house.

So may I present .. the boy .. with a little more fat and from what we can tell JJ's nose














and here he is playing shy, saying enough pictures already




















and here is one with his eye open which I thought was super creepy looking but everyone else thought it looked cool so I figured I'd share with everyone.




Comments:
That's wonderful news...glad nothing fell off! Take it easy and rest up...boys DO play differently than girls, accordingly to Les!
 
That is so unbelievable!!! It's unreal how baby like the pics are, yes I realize he is a baby, but you know what I mean?? It's so much cooler than the usual ultrasound!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?