May 04, 2007

I think it's time for another update

The house is coming along great. I don't have any current pictures loaded but here is one from Easter Weekend so I'm sure you can imagine how much we've progressed since then. I think they start painting this week and then the floors start going in I think ... so still on track. Let's hope the house gets here before the baby that's all I'm hoping for!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

JJ is finally in refit .. or well I should say the boat is finally in refit so we took one final drive to pick up all his stuff ... and now it's full steam ahead with the moving list.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Cait has officially finished off the hockey year with a little trophy ... ahh now we can rest until the summer season begins.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Kelsey has also finished off the wrestling year, although she will continue training through the summer and she's also looking at a wrestling camp in Wolfville for a week. I do have a bunch of pictures but they aren't uploaded yet into my photobucket. You can go check them out in her facebook profile though.

Joeye and Papa having some fun .. Papa even more than Joeye I think ...

and the girls totally posin'

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Comments:
I can't believe how fast those girls are growing - and Joeye's losing her chubby cheeks, maybe she's growing into them. I still just want to pinch them they're just so so cute!
And your house? I can't believe how quick it's going up - unfreakingbelievable!!!!!
Hopefully Baby Tito doesn't put in an early request to come out!
 
OMG, the house is almost done! It is going to be so beautiful. Congrats! You have a wonderful family and now the home to put them all in...you are very blessed.

Oh yea, and can you say party over at Monica's and JJ's??.....haha!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?