May 25, 2007

Just keeps growing and growing

Seriously .. is this a bad joke or something .. how much bigger can I actually get before I explode. Here's JJ being funny thinking he can hide his big head behind my belly and pic of Joeye in her new rubber boots getting ready for our move out to the new house and mud. Closing looks to be on May 31st .. guess who's definitely getting jipped out of a birthday gift .. well then again I guess the house could count as a gift, but he better at least get it a bow!



Can you believe blogger won't let me add the pics .. sorry.

Comments:
Blogger sucks! I wanted to see pics!
 
Closing already! Wow the east sure is fast. Out here you need ~ 12-16 months lead time for a new house! I hope the move in goes well and that you aren't too stressed! Not good for baby Tito! or Mommy either!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?