June 11, 2007

We're IN

I know there should be pics up by now but I have to tell you honestly we're so busy my head is just spinning and I really don't expect it to let up any time soon. The house is great though, just really full of boxes right now and JJ has the basement torn apartment getting the girls rooms ready. The house in Shearwater is about 80% packed up and we are going to finish it off today and start cleaning because march out is next Monday! Luckily the Boy has not tried making an early appearance because I'm not sure I would have had enough time to stop and labour .. although I am definitely ready to have him out at this point. Kelsey is in her new school and enjoying it just fine ... pheww glad that one went smoothly and Cait will start on Monday.

I will get pics up soon .. promise .. even some of my Shrek feet as Kelsey calls them.

Comments:
OMG! Is Baby Tito really due in only 2 weeks and 6 days???????? That's impossible - where has the time gone?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?