June 13, 2007

Why oh why did I decide to do this to myself ...

So we have a couch, and with some work eventually a fridge, the dishwasher is looking like possibly making an appearance in three weeks, the range is somewhere between Scarborough and Halifax and has been en route for two weeks now .. geez is the range walking? .. the mattresses don't even have an arrival date, although we do have boxsprings for everyone .. not very comfy to sleep on though and do you have any idea how long it takes and excessively large pregnant person to get out of an air mattress in the middle of the night to go pee .. atleast tomorrow we will have phone, internet and cable again .. I think Kelsey is going through withdrawals ... and our mud pit .. what in the world was I thinking not having the landscaping done ... as it is the sod is looking more and more like just a dream ... oh well the family can forego the usual end of summer cornboil for a mud wrestling tournament this year I guess ... mom promises to deliver a piece of grass for me to atleast stick my toes in.

Gotta run, more moving, packing, cleaning, sweating, swelling, waddling, growing and hopefully soon labouring .. is this thing ever going to get out of me?

Comments:
My poor baby girl. Sounds like you are having a rough week.
I promise to bring over at least two pieces of sod per person, Derek will also bring over a piece of sod for each one of you. That gives you three pieces per person. that should be enought to sit on. Now if we could just find some topsoil for the sod.
Try not to worry too much. Things will fall into place eventually. You know you can all come over for meals any time you want. And if you want to borrow a mattress or two just let me know. Let me know if there is anything else I can do to try and make your stay in your new home a little more comfy for you.
And I also think that it is time for Baby JJ to make an appearance. Nanny is getting anxious....What is he waiting for...Grass to grow...LOL
Here is a big hug from your mommy, just for you.
Anne
 
Monica, I can't imagine all this happening while you are so pregnant! I'm sure in 20 years it'll be funny but for the meantime, take all the family help you can get! I wish we were closer to give you a hand but we are thinking of comfy full night's sleep for you! You are such a trooper, camping in your brand new home!
 
Grass to grow?!?! I'm still laughing my ass off! Good one Auntie Anne!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?