June 16, 2008

Mish Mash Post

NOTE -- I've been fighting with blogger for about three hours now trying to get the pictures loaded and then trying to format them, as you will note below - BLOGGER WON!!


Finally I have some pictures to post, however your going to get everything at once. We have lawn pics, Caits end of year play at school, Joeye playing soccer, Josh's baptism from the past weekend ..I think I might even have some of JJ and I at the 50's dance we were at this past weekend .. where we won first place might I add! Enjoy my post of pics!

PS - Really sorry to those who have dial up .. this page is going to take forever to load!

BAPTISM





















50s Dance








JOEYEs Soccer
















SODDING DAYS









RANDOMS

































I

Comments:
I can't believe Josh is THAT big already! Where did the time go? Love the other photos...and I think we are all having photo posting issues with Blogger.
 
OMG..he is huge! They grow so fast! We've got to try to arrange a visit some time this summer to see all the little ones and catch up. I'm glad you posted some pics. It is nice to know you guys are all doing good and having fun in the process.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?