February 18, 2009

It hasn't quite been a week ...

.. but I'm flying out in the morning to meet up with Mike and then we are driving up to see Nanny Marsh who is quite sick right now. I haven't been able to get a hold of anyone to tell them I'm coming but oh well I guess it'll be a surprise.

Kelsey had another wrestling tournament last weekend and this time she took home the gold. She is now preparing for Regionals coming up in a couple of weeks and then hopefully off to provincials.

Cait has just started provincial playdowns for hockey and they won their first game last night
2-0. I think provincials are in Truro this year.

Joeye had her first ever Valentines party. She made one of those Valentine pocket holders and then gave out Princess Valentines to all her friends. It was very exciting for her. They even made cute little cookies (which I didn't eat but don't tell her that).

Not much of an update I know but Dad called me to tell me to expect threatning emails and phone calls if I didn't post!

As Amy told me this morning ... 42 DAYS TO JAMAICA

I can't believe I didn't post my favourite Florida picture .. Hey it's shrinking all my pics .. sorry for now I guess everyone will just have to squint.



Comments:
OMG I need a freaking magnifying glass to see those wee pics!

Sorry to hear about Nanny Marsh, have a safe trip.

I'm looking forward to seeing my Nanny in the fall. Sounds like it'll be a great reunion :o)

And of course I'm trying to lose weight before the summer - it's a never ending battle. BUT I'm down 21 pounds since Dec 1...
 
Saturday Feb 28th - Beach Bash

and let me just say for the kazillionth time - I wish we lived MUCH CLOSER!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?