April 01, 2009

Before and After

Here are my before and after shots of my Turbojammin'

A total of 13 lbs lost in the end, and to be honest I've been very lazy the last two weeks. When we get home I plan to lose 10 lbs more for summer. We'll see how it goes. JJ wouldn't let me post his pictures on the site and to tell you the truth he has lost way more, his results are more dramatic and he put way more effort into it than I did .. I'm kinda glad he doesn't want me posting his pics because then it would just make mine look bad. The results are hugely dramatic, but they are there. I am able to wear clothes now that I bought before Joeye was born. I'm actually weigh less going back to Jamaica this time, although thinhgs just don't seem to be in the same place ... my ass is ginormous, but let's hope the next pounds come straight off my butt! (Don't ask I have no idea what is with that face I'm making .. geez I can't believe I'm posting my fatness on the internet, no shame)






























Comments:
Wow...you win the prize for Most Daring Photos Posted!!!! Your results look subtle but when you think how much your overall shape has toned up - LOOKING GOOD!!!
 
OMG I HATE YOU :oP

Seriously, you look great! I already ordered Turbo Jam after our last pep talk.

You really need to think about becoming a motivational speaker :o)

And the bikini? Super-cute! I love yellow, it will show off your tan quite nicely!

Have fun!
 
Ok who is anonymous?

The yellow bikini is actually old and I'm only bringing it as a backup but when I started working out it was all I had .. now I have new hot bikinis ... you'll see them, I'll be posting those as well.
 
This does NOT look like a woman who's had 4 kids! I don't know where you find the time, but you obviously work hard to keep your girlish figure.
 
Wow, can totally see a difference! I may have to get on the Turbo Jam craze now too!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?