November 02, 2009

I know two posts in one day ...

... you are about to witness how truly pathetic I am, get ready. Anyone who knows me well knows I am truly a Celebrity Smut Fan .. I love Perez Hilton. I know sad but true .. even sadder was the amount of excitement I felt when I realized Joshy was wearing the exact same Halloween outfit as Gwen Stefani's oldest son Kingston ... now see I used to think I was a super cool and down with it **I am making funny ghetto hand gestures** but now I know I truly am! I bought mine at Winners .. hmm I wonder where she got hers .. maybe Josh is wearing a designer costume .. haha okay okay I'm going too far I know!











Comments:
I guess this makes Josh a celebrity in his own right!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?