November 02, 2009

The Party train is coming

I can hear them coming. The clan (well most of the clan) will be gathering this weekend for Melanie's wedding. There were a few others parties in the last few weeks held in her honour. So very excited for her! Melanie can you even believe you will be married this time next week!





Halloween went somewhat smoothly. I've had a few sickies in the house so that's created a few obstacles since I am current the only healthy driver but we're managing. I'm mostly concerned that we'll all be better come the weekend!




I was just looking for an updated garage pic since the siding has gone up and I see I haven't taken any .. will have to do that soon before the snow covers it ... oh and also Mike's gorgeous new place in Bedford .. talk to you all soon .. see most of you this weekend!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?