December 10, 2004

We'll hang our stockings by the chimney ....

on the 18th ... that's when we move into the new place. I can't even believe it. I love putting myself under intense pressure with serious deadlines. Luckily JJ and I found a great deal on a fridge and stove .. now as long as we make it out to purchase the extra four dozen sets of blinds we need we'll be good to go!

I thought I would share a frightening moment with everyone .. as long as give everyone enough time to get off the road. Amy starts driving classes on Saturday. Now I don't know the exact time, but it's just safer to avoid driving that day all together .. just kidding Amy. I was a little scared the other day when she told me she had a dream about rear-ending somebody... with a little fishing however I figured out she wasn't driving my car in her dream. Ahhh relief. It'll be great when she gets her license though, then I can send her to Starbucks.

No more baby updates. I have a doc appointment next week so we should know more then. There seems to be some fluttering going on but not very often. Not very sick anymore but still having a hard time eating. Maybe someone out there can help me with this .. how can it be that I'm losing weight, yet my pants are getting tighter and tighter every day. This puzzles me, not to mention seriously concerns me. How much tighter will my pants get when I start packing on the pounds. I'm still trying to stay out of maternity clothes. Well atleast for another month or so .. then I guess I'll have no choice but to give in. I did however break down last weekend and bought myself a pair of maternity jeans (actually made JJ buy me because of the changing room incident). I do have to say they are mighty comfy.

Comments:
Congrats on the House!! I can't wait till your house warming!!

I can't believe how fast you guys are moving in...let me know if I can help!!

Talk soon,
Tracey
 
Hi Monica, The reason you are losing so much weight is because the baby is growing and taking your weight (that's also why you are popping out more) and when the baby is born you will not weigh too much. So it's a good thing. Nanny MacAulay
 
Hey Tracey

Sure you'll help .. we both know you're running away and taking Amy with you just in time for all the real hard work! Just kidding. I will certainly keep you in mind for when we start painting the downstairs, deal?
 
Hey Nanny

I would love to believe that it is just the baby sucking all the fat out of my thighs but I doubt I am that lucky. I tell ya I'm just not 21 anymore and the metabolism seems to get obviously slower with age. I guess I knew eating all those McD's fries would catch up with me someday. Hey so now that you've gone and had a visit with Uncle Joe and Uncle Dave when should we be expecting you back?
 
Hey Leslie

I think my biggest fear of this pregnancy is that the MacAulay genes are finally going to take over. You know what I mean. What do you mean your butt will never be the same .. are you trying to scare me? It seems as though every time a woman in the family gave birth to a son her body did funny things .. I am of course hoping for another girl!
 
Hi Monica...

Who said that Uncle Joe and Uncle David were going to let Nannie use that return ticket? Hmmm? It's been over 5 years since Nannie was out and that was for Lesley & Aaron's wedding. I think Nannie should get an Alberta Health card and stay!

So you're painting your new house...are you lucky enough to be able to use latex paint? I remember the days of oil based paint...what a stink, especially in the winter. Just be careful and get some masculine help!

Aunt 'Berta
 
Aunt Berta

Now sharing Nanny is mandatory in this family .. and although I will admit she has stayed in the Maritimes quite a bit I have never really had my turn with her yet. I'm hoping to try and steal her in the spring to make some prepackaged meals before the baby comes. That's my plan anyways!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?